Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virginia Tech Tragedy

Please pray for the families of the victims of the terrible tragedy at Virginia Tech, that they will receive the peace of God in the midst of such a horrible event. Please pray for the family of Daniel Perez Cueva, the Peruvian student who was killed. Please also pray for Christian Rosas, my brother-in-law and the brother of Dorcas, who is studying at Liberty University, just an hour away from Virginia Tech, and very close to where the tragedy occurred.

Psalm 18:6 - "In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears."

Psalm 62:8 - "Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home