Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Secret To God's Favor

This Sunday at Flamingo Road Church in Lima we are continuing our new series called "The Secret - A Study of James." This Sunday we will be learning about the secret to God's favor. We all want to receive God's favor. We wouldn't be at FRC unless we wanted to receive it. But too often in life we do things that deny us God's favor, and deny us God's best for our lives. This Sunday we'll learn what to do, and just as importantly what not to do, if we want to receive God's favor in our lives. It's a very important teaching, and will lead to more of God's blessings in our lives. Be sure to come, and invite your friends and family to come, too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rina said...

Hello,
I am Rina Verastegui and was searching for a old friend (from Iquitos) here in the web, and I found her name in your website...I would say that you really seem to be a very nice person as I read...
I would like to know if this friend is really mine. You wrote about some weddings in Lima and there i could read her name: Ofelia Tejada, but Im not sure if this is the same person Im searching ...My friendĀ“s name is Ofelia Tejada Rojas and comes from Iquitos.
I would be really thankful to you if you can confirm me that this is my friend.
God bless you .
Rina Verastegui

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home