Friday, April 20, 2007

Ambassadors

Last night Dorcas and I attended a concert at the mansion in Lima where the US Ambassador lives. The Ambassador's mansion is an enormous place, with lots of fences and security, and beautiful grounds and fountains all around it. It's a very impressive place to see and to visit.

It reminded me of the verse in 2 Corinthians 5:20, where Paul says, "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us."

The US Ambassador represents the United States in Peru. As Christians, we represent Jesus Christ on this earth. By the lives we live and our testimonies to others, we must show ourselves to be worthy representatives of Jesus Christ in this world. We are his ambassadors. God is speaking to this world through you and through me. We must be up to the job!

1 Comments:

Blogger OhChanti said...

This is a peruvian living in Miami, Fl, who just recently started visiting the Doral campus.
I just want to thank you and your family for the work you are doing in my country. May God bless you there and use you as His best ambassadors.
My best friends the Seleckys are going to visit you next month with the mission group. I hope one day I could go too.
First time checking your post and blessed my heart to see Americans still going to the world taking the gospel... THANK YOU! Silvia Meza

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home