Monday, September 10, 2007

My Naked Kidney Stones!

Thanks to everyone who came out on Sunday night to the MyNakedPastor.com Launch Party at Hotel Las Palmeras! There were 70 people all jammed into the room on the 7th floor at the hotel. The Internet feed wasn't too good, but everyone seemed to be having a great time just hanging out and talking with each other, eating, drinking, and trying to win a prize. Congratulations to the prize winners: Pancho and Cesar, Eva, Alfredo, and Alberto!

Be sure to check out www.MyNakedPastor.com every day, and see what Pastor Troy and his family are doing!

Thanks also to all of you who are praying for my kidney stone attack! On Sunday afternoon, right after church, I had a horrible pain on my left side, and I knew right away that it was a kidney stone attack ("calculos"), since it was the third time that I'd suffered them. Dorcas drove me to Clinica Good Hope in Miraflores, where the doctors gave me some pain medication and some injections, and then I staggered off to the launch party at the hotel. Thanks so much to all of you who prayed for me at the hotel. I'm feeling a little bit better today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home