Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Get Tired!

Everyone is tired. The whole world is tired. How often do you meet someone, ask how he or she is doing, and hear a response such as: "I'm great! Full of energy! Can't wait to get working!" 99 times out of 100, that is not what you are going to hear. Instead, you usually hear something along the likes of: "I'm exhausted! I have so much to do, and not enough time to do it! My husband/wife/kids/parents/in-laws/neighbors/boss/colleagues/teachers/students are driving me crazy! I can't take it anymore!"

Well, the good news is that this Sunday at the cinema, Pastor Troy will be teaching about what you should do when you get tired. We all get tired, and the enemy will attack you when you are tired, as that is when you are vulnerable and in a position to make bad decisions or wrong choices. Tiredness is a fact of life, and so we need to know what to do with it, how to handle it, and what the Bible says about it.

Be sure to come this Sunday. Invite your friends, family members, relatives, in-laws, neighbors, bosses, and co-workers who are tired to come, too. The teaching will be just the pick-me-up that you need to reach your God-potential and live at a sustainable pace of life.

9:00 AM - Spanish Service - Sala 2 - Cineplanet Alcazar at Ovalo Gutierrez

10:30 AM - English Service - Sala 2 - Cineplanet Alcazar at Ovalo Gutierrez

www.MyNakedPastor.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hi Steve and Dorcas,
I just read your comment on Troy's blog how you are going to baptize in the jungle and my heart jumped for joy! Just yesterday I was thinking and praying for the woman of the villages! Please take photos, wish I could be there in body, but I will be there in prayer and spirit!!! Love to you both, Holly Farver

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home